Tuesday, April 15, 2008

18 Happy Birthday 18

I wake up 1hour earlier then arrange my stuff for today class...i as usual attending all my cls today...

At the end of the day,my classmate-ah kit ask me go yam cha...When he ask me,i will hv some prob liao de...sure i follow bt with a group of ppl..weird right??juz yam cha like gangster go fight....hehe...

while walking,i ask y nt go a normal shop to yam cha,go serect recipe yam cha??rich right??...when i reach there,i saw dianne-our 'da jia jie' wating... tat time,i realize tat she is prepare for me with cake...hehe...

HAppy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to steven,
Happy birthday to you....song is sing by a group of my dear friends...

Thanks alots,i touch on it...

No comments:

2023 First Quarter

💪 事业记 金融系毕业,工作经验 7 年左右有银行,制造业,保健产品,数据公司等。。。虽然听起来经验丰富但就是没有那个起劲或者方向,再不然是钱没有到位?种种原因吧 人生嘛 起起落落 嘻嘻   最后一份在办公室的工作是轻轻松松的,就是钱不到位,才有别的想法了,但是那个时候是疫情期...