Sunday, May 4, 2008

!!!Great M3nTor Ev3n!!!

In my life,i feel vry vry vry proud of my buddie tat have good result in their education...THEM is my MenTor to move on wit my education...great la...Congratzzz to LJL,TJY,TKN,TCW,HTC.......u all r the Strongest 'Mayday' even...

I will nt 4get every word u all told me...I no regret to have u all be my great buddie!!!...

I will take urs succeed as my model to move on in my every subject...Dun worry,i will nt make u all dissapointing...thanks for always be there to support!!! Buddie lets jia you!!!! Dun GV give up!!!!
Don't down when lose in the begin,you should learning ur mistake

14 comments:

tc said...

i where got success.. =.=''

think liao also feel farked.. lol..

kwlee23200 said...

i mean got is got,i dun wan mean it out la,u teach me alot b4...

Anonymous said...

another HD !!! 90 marks for maths !!! hahahaha...

noone said...

i hd for all my paper lo.... contract law, criminal law, european law and constituional & administrative law...

tc said...

i hd for talk cock subject..

noone said...

i hd for suck cock subj

kwlee23200 said...

i hv fuck cock subject...top in world

Anonymous said...

how to fuck a cock?

tc said...

u dunno how to fark cock??

u watched hong kong drama b4?? when 'wah shan' tribe met 'ngo mei' tribe.. they will take out they 'cock' n fight for 120 rounds..

tok gu gao gim..
*qing qing qing*

Anonymous said...

haha... no idea what u are talking

noone said...

fuck pussy is when cock enter pussy ma... so fuck cock is when pussy enter cock.. lol... u can also watch meatspin.com if u want a better illustration...

tc said...

no idea wat am i talking about?? walao.. even jl understand.. aih.. for further understanding.. pls visit..

www.meatspin.com
WARNING! ONLY 3 YEARS OLD BELOW CAN ENTER!! UNPLEASANT CONTENT!! PARENTAL GUARDIAN!!

kwlee23200 said...

if i dun hv any parent wit me leh?i desperate to watch,hw leh?

Anonymous said...

cant... coz u need parents with you... if ur parents not with you... go watch above 18 one.. coz that one dun need guardians

2023 First Quarter

💪 事业记 金融系毕业,工作经验 7 年左右有银行,制造业,保健产品,数据公司等。。。虽然听起来经验丰富但就是没有那个起劲或者方向,再不然是钱没有到位?种种原因吧 人生嘛 起起落落 嘻嘻   最后一份在办公室的工作是轻轻松松的,就是钱不到位,才有别的想法了,但是那个时候是疫情期...