Friday, January 23, 2009

Over the boundaries

It is fun n enjoy in the day of foundation in college, now i going to take my degree. there was happiness and sadness there in my memory of my college day... hehe... i feel happy to know all my classmate and share alot wit u all... thanks god to meet u all here.. but there is some of sad when result is out.. haha, but is past liao de...

hmm, one of the greatest thing tat i cound not 4get is the special feel come on my mind, but it seem can not achieve so juz is a wating letter or juz quit and dun bother anymore. it is not easy to bother or 4get cuz it juz like a thing tat will not least in my lifetime. if really need to choose to 4get, i will try my best n do it, if nt quite hurt n suffer all the time..haha... haiz, challenge by god to me. i will accept and face it... although the happiness tat i share n enjoy always on mind.. 2-3 years no the feel liao but tis time come in the strong n hard to change,but i know tat is a mistake n wrong to go through the way cuz the team is not need me anymore and i dun wan be a substitute... Tis is part of my life, so ? deserve it...

I should'nt accept the request tat ask to visit the club for juz a day and i shouldn't told tat i like the club vry well.. haha.. Honestly tell, A day at the club is full of enjoy n relax.. without any prob n pressure... I'll rmb the day.. the club is full of star player now and i juz a normal player so i should nt stay till the day i am ready to be a star player... juz hope the club can have Great result in the future time... always in mind the day i wit the club,although nt much glory i gv the club but is a sweet memory... mb is my fault to make the decision cuz i dont know the trouble after the day i visit is so tough n cruel...

It is tough to stay in the team tat not need a player tat loyal although it have a nice and wonderful day in the team but when the time end, is the time to put it down everything tat share wit the club and leave, if not is a vry sad n hurt memory will come.. haiz... haha...


No comments:

2023 First Quarter

💪 事业记 金融系毕业,工作经验 7 年左右有银行,制造业,保健产品,数据公司等。。。虽然听起来经验丰富但就是没有那个起劲或者方向,再不然是钱没有到位?种种原因吧 人生嘛 起起落落 嘻嘻   最后一份在办公室的工作是轻轻松松的,就是钱不到位,才有别的想法了,但是那个时候是疫情期...