Friday, August 28, 2009

@!# 270809 *()

Gives birthdaY wish for mR Jin Liang...looks hv a enjoyable birthday with drunken...

I have class at 10am untill 12pm, then hv lunch wit classmate... the day b4 i slp around 4am nite, it quite tired for me when go tutorial class in the morning.. i try my best to wake.....

At around 2pm i reach home and have my nap(charging for nite time).....wake at 6pm prepare to fetch jl at Pj.... RAining heavily when i on the way, almost get accident when coming down from bridge but luckily god stand myside...
Hallie n ming yi are shopping at Klcc n Avenue K for waiting us, Hi !! long time no c, since 3 years ago JL birthday... YL,Wl,ZH,KM,KW,JL,YY,MY,HL,Ry- Eating at a Korean BbQ - Ampang.... quite expensive leh..........haizz....

Around 1030pm, we leave the restaurant to Yy hse at sunway... Not really good news after that, half of us drunk by drink Black Label n Chivas while playing some games...Yy the most terrible...haha....My car people total Loss, all drunk - Jl,My,Hl... Jl n my stay my hse cuz lazy go KL-pudu plaza..can sent hl back cuz is juz at Subang.... Sad to my, she slp floor and i wit jl slp on bed... haha.. slp around 6am

It is fun to share happiness wit u all...i will miss u all vry much when u all back to study...will rmb the time to 2gather... YEah !! .. Nice dAY

No comments:

2023 First Quarter

💪 事业记 金融系毕业,工作经验 7 年左右有银行,制造业,保健产品,数据公司等。。。虽然听起来经验丰富但就是没有那个起劲或者方向,再不然是钱没有到位?种种原因吧 人生嘛 起起落落 嘻嘻   最后一份在办公室的工作是轻轻松松的,就是钱不到位,才有别的想法了,但是那个时候是疫情期...