Saturday, April 10, 2010

I want a Break. . . . . . .... .. .

I did't get to rest for 8 hours.......

Is quite Stress about next week 2.5 assignment due....

I wish can have 1 weeks break without any activity ... should try switch off my phone for 1 week... tRY? :-)...

This 2weeks quite dissapointing due to the performance of manutd... where are thier spirit of Red Devils??.. I watch the last 3 matches they play... i do not get what they are playing... :-( / hope can retain Bpl... hmm...

Stopped for sometimes.. time to continue mine favourite stuff?.. :-)// to be confirm.

Expecting !!! Coming 1week break... can i ignore all activity?..... just Rest and Revision ..

I'm injuries- leg,waist,shoulder,finger--Thanks to Badminton & Futsal... but still on game... why?. am i really young enough to keep in on ???. haha... - soon R.I.P... might me early then what i expect before 50...

Study Sports STudy Sports... !! !!! !! When Dating ?. actually i not yet meet a girl that attract me or i have high expectation... haha.. Gentle,Caring,Pretty,Wealthy....... Who ?. When ?

1 week more... 20 years anniversary in life.. What i wish ?. hehehee...

WTF?... 2010 is a unlucky year for couple.. 4-5 friends break.. haiz.. sad man

No comments:

2023 First Quarter

💪 事业记 金融系毕业,工作经验 7 年左右有银行,制造业,保健产品,数据公司等。。。虽然听起来经验丰富但就是没有那个起劲或者方向,再不然是钱没有到位?种种原因吧 人生嘛 起起落落 嘻嘻   最后一份在办公室的工作是轻轻松松的,就是钱不到位,才有别的想法了,但是那个时候是疫情期...