Wednesday, July 19, 2017

1 month been


  1 month has past, people used to say honey mood period, however, feeling of tension and stressful are getting near. First of all, it seem a tough mission game is on going round by round. 

During this time, I realise working to different personality person have their own ways. I can stand with you until the success route, thus, do not mean i must obey or follow you. It is hard to cope with foreigner that wants to go fast in high expectation. 

Understand sometime human being got own frustrate and reason behind on EQ where unable to release. Most challenging part is concern on superior feeling and daily job tasks. The moment I wake, I feel worried and fear to face daily job whether manage to meet his expectation. 

Is this the way I want ?  The momentum I expect ?  How long I can continue this ? Any plan B? plan C? 

 忍,还是再忍后看着办!! 
Never give up easily until the deep breath!

No comments:

2023 First Quarter

💪 事业记 金融系毕业,工作经验 7 年左右有银行,制造业,保健产品,数据公司等。。。虽然听起来经验丰富但就是没有那个起劲或者方向,再不然是钱没有到位?种种原因吧 人生嘛 起起落落 嘻嘻   最后一份在办公室的工作是轻轻松松的,就是钱不到位,才有别的想法了,但是那个时候是疫情期...