Sunday, March 18, 2007

Is time to change lo,bt have to use some time to recover!!

hello, so fast ...time past so fast ....haha...tell u all la..tis week holiday,i nt in holiday is in suffer!!!heart suffer,mind suffer,relationship suffer...suffer tis n tat,y ??wat for?? at last,who earn??me?? NO,...is me lost n waste my time to think tis n tat ...AM i happy tat i intro myself at the begining?? i think i break my promise....

last time,i heard ppl break up...i gv support to them,ask them to cheer up!!...Nw is going happen on me...nw i have to gv support to myself??of cuz la!!! Know gv ppl advise,y nt gv myself tis time??? hmm,ya lo..can tooo....

my 1 fren say ''mahu main api,jangan takut bakar''.....mean if u wan play on fire,dun scare it burn...when burn,u hv to settle by urself...becoz u start the fire urself...bt bt bt i really in confuse,din i still in relationship anot??? GOD ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!heard tat???

yaaa..y i say so at ^^^.....my gf say she can separate his job n dating...after 2week,she tell me tat she cant to stand liao???wat tis mean??any idea 4me??then i ask her din u still love me,she say YES bt nwdays i contact her bt ntg respons to me...wat tis mean??? hmm,Playing a guy tat loyal in a girl??? hmm,should i sit n think back ?? or juz left it go ?? or wating her respons me?? hahahahahahahahahahhahaha

i juz can do ntg here.........................n juz can think tis n tat like a crazy guy ....

hmmmmmmmm..........nvm la....i know sure 1dAY,some one will gv wake u up!!! i try my best to be a good bf bt is tis i hv to myself?? i think is a challenge to me from GOD...hmm,i accepted!!!......will be fine soon.......u dun scare la....i will settle tis in tis week,if cant, i will 4get my tis lover liao ....

hmm...............wah !!! wat the time nw?? 3.35AM liao!!! still sit here 4wat?? dun think so much go n slp la.....TMw will be a wonderful day!!!! Good luck my all buddy !! tat view my BLOG!!

No comments:

2023 First Quarter

💪 事业记 金融系毕业,工作经验 7 年左右有银行,制造业,保健产品,数据公司等。。。虽然听起来经验丰富但就是没有那个起劲或者方向,再不然是钱没有到位?种种原因吧 人生嘛 起起落落 嘻嘻   最后一份在办公室的工作是轻轻松松的,就是钱不到位,才有别的想法了,但是那个时候是疫情期...