Thursday, March 13, 2008

Total loss!!!


What a day for me,i'm so dissapointing...n cant believe it...i cant accept wat i hv!!!...i'm not expect tis,bt y its came to me??maybe is a punishment from god,cuz kw u r too confident on it!!...u got it,padan muka!!

From the begin,i'm a lazy n always play...no pay attention when study...Honestly la,i is affect by frens..juz like,when u join a group of cow ,u will eating grass all the day.when u join groups of tigers,u will eat meats all the day....Am i late to change it?? Primary & Secondary,i really dissapointing n sad...it juz like - i use a knife to kill myself...I tell JY i'm change from bad to good,from hell to heaven..JY say tat i geng can change it,when i heard it,i proud of it...

But the result make me no spirit anymore..sad,even my family no support at all,n juz talk about past,tat since i was young,i already nt hardworking for it...Honestly la,parents..Kw have try b4 his best bt cant get wat u all Want...I deserve it la,tat u all look down on me...maybe i din try b4 leh...stupid kw,useless kw,u r rubbish kw,u cant de la kw,if u get wat i wan the rain oso becum red la..ya lo,hw cum the rain is red?

Hmm,i'm still uber-clever?maybe in next generation la...or in my dream...i use mouth oni geng la...haizz,talking cock la...

mr kw u r out of it!!!dun think so high ambition la!!!all contract break!!!nw juz slp like begger la,kw:sure...u r nt longer in spirit teen!!!u r loser!!!


5 comments:

tc said...

Move On!!

kwlee23200 said...

how to move?? i hv ntg nw...no oil,no engnine,no wheels...

Anonymous said...

buy from my garage... i give u free lar... everything brand new high quality... can run onot see whether u can earn ur own petrol onot loo...

BoIbOy - yOng said...

haiz.. don b sad la.. u see my result.. for u ok o not??.. but my family not ok wit my result le.. so wat can i do?? juz do wat i like and they like lo.. things i like to do.. gaming lo.. but i still got do wat things they wan me to do.. so now.. quite ok liao lo.. better than the day i get my result lo... haiz.. and this result also not i expected b4 de.. i wan my math and BM get a.. whos know my acc and my sc get a.. my math get 3 and my bm get 4.. how sad am i.. no one know.. but my heart and my gals know.. so.. kw.. no matter wat la.. u cannot give up urself.. hav to keep try ur best until get a good result.. no matter study result o working result.. try u best dedu.. i sure support u de.. and i wish u support me also.. hehe^^

Anonymous said...

tqtq

2023 First Quarter

💪 事业记 金融系毕业,工作经验 7 年左右有银行,制造业,保健产品,数据公司等。。。虽然听起来经验丰富但就是没有那个起劲或者方向,再不然是钱没有到位?种种原因吧 人生嘛 起起落落 嘻嘻   最后一份在办公室的工作是轻轻松松的,就是钱不到位,才有别的想法了,但是那个时候是疫情期...