Tuesday, August 31, 2010

3

3 candidate ... hahahahhaha... Who can get my heart?. you, she, her?

You--
A nice girl with a wealthy background.. you are leaving study at Australia.. IF i go after you, can it be last longer as was a long distance relationship.. couldn't be.. You can work in Ur own.. we know since pre-U.. I'm worries go after you although we always having fun.. Lack of confident... i will try my best to move the 1st step and hope u give me a chance :-)

She--
A cute and cheerful girl.. we can share everything.. can communicate well with she.. the only problem is our relationship are too close as silbings... haizz. haha..just a normal girl that needs a guide to lead her.. am i the one?. :-0

Her--
A girl that are less confident and low EQ... she is a caring girl that suitable.. She know to tolerate people around her... kindful and helpful.. Help me quite alot in my academic.. She has alot of admire there... Can take the challege?. :-0

No comments:

2023 First Quarter

💪 事业记 金融系毕业,工作经验 7 年左右有银行,制造业,保健产品,数据公司等。。。虽然听起来经验丰富但就是没有那个起劲或者方向,再不然是钱没有到位?种种原因吧 人生嘛 起起落落 嘻嘻   最后一份在办公室的工作是轻轻松松的,就是钱不到位,才有别的想法了,但是那个时候是疫情期...