Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I want

Before i end my life in this moment..

I want be Legend
I want be Myth
I want be memory by everypeople who know me
I want be the great one
I want be the top
I want be famous as Mj. On the memories day, up to billion people are watching
I want be the only One
I want be listed in forbes richest business ranking
I want be superb
I want be the one who care by you
I want be the people that care everyone

Previous kw team score:
March 13 --Kw team Win - Lose Careven team.
April 17 --Kw team Lose - Win Cheehong team
May 16 -- Kw team Lose - Win Yiqian team
May 29-- Kw team Lose - Win Yorkjing team
June 26--Kw team Lose - Win Yorkjing team
July 31-- Kw team Lose - Win Yorkjing team

August 21 -- Kw team Win - Lose Ronnie Lim Team

No comments:

2023 First Quarter

💪 事业记 金融系毕业,工作经验 7 年左右有银行,制造业,保健产品,数据公司等。。。虽然听起来经验丰富但就是没有那个起劲或者方向,再不然是钱没有到位?种种原因吧 人生嘛 起起落落 嘻嘻   最后一份在办公室的工作是轻轻松松的,就是钱不到位,才有别的想法了,但是那个时候是疫情期...