Monday, October 15, 2012

1500 days =

          I'm always here waiting for you. I wish i could meet you once again in my entire life time. There was a lot of stories wanted to share. I know you always needed a listener, i will be there as your's. In the mean time, it might misunderstanding, i hope we can start over again. I believe we are mature enough to accept the past and look forward. I deserve been threaten as cold, there was your own reason. I swear i will try my best to make a meet up to you again. You are an important friend in part of my life. 4 years past, i tried but i will never give up. As long i'm in Malaysia, i will keep updated on your news. I don't expect anything, only a meet is required.




No comments:

2023 First Quarter

💪 事业记 金融系毕业,工作经验 7 年左右有银行,制造业,保健产品,数据公司等。。。虽然听起来经验丰富但就是没有那个起劲或者方向,再不然是钱没有到位?种种原因吧 人生嘛 起起落落 嘻嘻   最后一份在办公室的工作是轻轻松松的,就是钱不到位,才有别的想法了,但是那个时候是疫情期...